Liquidity : How to Find it, Regulate it, Get it. Indexing, ETFs, and Robos - Are Stocks an Endangered Species?
From Baruch DML
• What can be done to drive small and mid-cap liquidity?
• How is technology transforming liquidity provision?
• What are the new approaches for creating liquidity?
• With indexing, ETFs, Robos--Are stocks an endangered species?
• What are the liquidity challenges facing institutional investors? Other financial instruments?
• How are regulators responding to this environment?
The conference will feature keynote addresses by Rainer Riess, Director General of the Federation of European Securities Exchanges and Michael Piwowar, Commissioner of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.